Curious About Your Water?
Book a Free Home Consultation to further inform you of our water solutions
Advanced 7-Stage Water Filtration System
Purify your water for the best drinking experience.
- Improves tastes of coffees, teas, and juices
- Boiled foods, such as pastas, rice, and soups will also taste better
- Wash all your fruits and vegetables with filtered water so no chemicals are absorbed
- Eliminate the need for buying pre-filtered water bottles, and refill using the water station for the best water, every time
- Can be connected to your refrigerator, ice maker, or coffee machines if desired
- Provides pH balanced Alkaline water
Why should I invest in a Water Station?
Like air, the water sources and quality we consume are not always guaranteed to be at it's purest form. There are many harmful impurities that could be in your water. Having a 7-stage Water Station means you don't have to worry about any possible chemicals, smells, or bad taste that may find it's way into your tap.
The Advanced 7-Stage Water Station Filtration System is as follows:
Stage 1 - Sediment - Reduces suspended particles in water such as dirt or sediments
Stage 2 - Granular Activated Carbon - Reduces chlorine, chloramines, and other water treatment plant by-products
Stage 3 - Carbon Block - Reduces herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, and insecticides
Stage 4 - Thin-Film Composite (TFC) Membrane - Reduces Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), heavy metals, germs, and tiny impurities from the water
Stage 5 - Ceramic - Reduces 99% ecoli bacteria and salmonella from the water
Stage 6 - Re-Mineralizing - Healthy organic minerals are added leaving water pH balanced
Stage 7 - Carbon Block - Reduces and absorbs odors, leaving the water with a clean fresh taste
Reduces Chlorine or Iron for a fresh feel and smell
Why do I need this?
The purest and "softest" water is the vapor found in clouds. When it rains or snows, water flows over and seeps into the earth, absorbing calcium, magnesium, iron, and chloride salts, before reaching our reservoirs. These minerals are what makes our water "hard"
Benefits for making your water "soft" include:
- Helps prevent scale build-up on sinks, showers, tiles, floors, dishwashers, washing machines, and coffee makers
- Skin will feel softer and fresher after showers or baths
- Shampoos will produce more of a soft, and easy to lather feeling
- Clothing lasts longer and is softer and brighter without hard water residue left in fabrics
- Dishes will be clean the first time; leaving no unwanted wash away spots on glassware, dishes, and cutlery from the dishwasher
As water flows through the water conditioner, the calcium, magnesium, and other hard water minerals are removed by an ion exchange process, chlorine is also removed and the water is once again "soft" as it's original form.
When the water conditioner becomes saturated with ahrd water minerals, the system goes automatically into cleaning mode. This is the process that washes the hard water minerals down the drain, making it ready to condition the water again.
Water Conditioner Mini Units also available for smaller spaces, such as apartments.
Specialty Water Filtration Products
Water Filtration Products for Unique Needs
SIM - Iron Reduction Water Filter
SIM is intended to be an economical way to remove iron from water without the use of chemicals or expensive pumps. The SIM uses a patented constrction to create an air bubble at the upper portion of the tank to oxidize any ferrous iron prior to being filtered by the media. It can also be used to remove low concentrations of dissolved hydrogen sulfides and manganese from the water.
The SIM adds oxygen to the incoming water by passing it through a bubble of compressed air. The water is then passed through a special filter bed. The special media not only increases the pH of the water to enahnce iron removal, but also acts as a physical barrier to trap iron precipitate. As more water passes through this iron filter, the oxygen in the unit is used up, and the media gets loaded with iron. The regeneration process then begins in order to replenish the supply of oxygen, and to backwash the precipiated iron trapped in the media bed. The iron removal efficiency will be more effective with high pH water.
The SIM is fitted with an inlet check valve to rpevent any air from flowing backwards out of the filter tank.
Taste, Odor, Chloramines, and Chlorine (TOCC) Reduction System
- Reduce Chlorines, Chloramines, Bad Taste, and Odors from your water
- Catalytically Enhanced Carbon Media Filter, which removes chlorine and chloramines from water
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Construction
Whole Home Ultra-violet (UV) Disinfection Station
Non-Chemical Treatment System
- Ultra-violet light technology purifies your water without the use of harsh chemicals like chlorine
- UV Station disinfects water with Ultra-Violet light, inactivating bacteria, spores, and viruses. UV penetrates an organism's cell walls and disrupts the cell's genetic material, making reproduction impossible
- Two models available, 10 and 15 gallons per minute
Hydrocarbon Flow Filter (HFF)
Molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene, bag filter housings offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications.
- Filters all organic hydrocarbons to <5ppm - most at non-detectable levels
- Removes sheen, gasoline, diesel, refined oils, and other volatile organic compounds
- Low maintenance required when used with a reusable pre-filter to catch debris, dirt, paper, etc